Our delivery partner is Parceforce, they will deliver our produce in our special Temperature Controlled Packaging that will ensure the meat is kept at a safe temperature for up to 72 hours in the winter months & 48 hours in the summer. The delivery charge is £4.95, but free if you spend over £100.
The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website at the time of checking out and maybe subject to change without notice.
- We can deliver to your Tuesday - Saturday, there is an additional charge for Saturday delivery.
- Parcelforce will text you on the morning of your delivery with an estimated time of delivery. Please use your tracking reference to track your parcel at www.parcelforce.com and allow until the end of the day for your parcel to arrive before contacting us.
- We will always aim to deliver your order on the day requested by you at the time you place your order.
- If nobody is available at the primary delivery address (nominated by you at the time you place your order) to take delivery of the order, Parcelforce may leave notification of the delivery instead either to the secondary delivery address or secure place (nominated by you at the time you place your order).
- Our deliveries are made with “no signature required”. In the event that nobody is available to take delivery of your order at either your primary or secondary delivery address or you ask us to leave your goods unattended at a secure place, Taylor Meats disclaims all liability that may arise in consequence of the delivery being left unattended, including, without limitation, theft, tampering or contamination, however caused.
- If your delivery is refused, not accepted at a recipient’s address, or rearranged through Parcelforce we cannot take responsibility for this and cannot offer a free replacement box.
- How to contact us – by email: email@example.com tel: 01227 283652